Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder???



More like absence makes the heart stop, or makes a person crazy. Anyone reading this who isn't aware, my bf Sean and his family went to their home land, Canada, to visit. It's day 4 of 10 and I am seriously so sad and lonely!! We can only txt(our life line!) a few times a day, and we can only talk on the phone(.59 cents a min!) for about 10 minutes a day=*(** WAAAAHHH! It is simply amazing how just knowing he isn't in the same city, state, COUNTRY, can make me so down. I'm ready for him to come home, and I am ready to say no more trips for you buddy! Haha ok not really I am not like that. At least I have school and work to keep me busy= ) I MISS YOU SEAN!!!

2 comments:

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

I know what you mean Megan, I am counting dwn the min! I am bike riding every night just to keep myself busy and wrk keeps me busy in the day. He is txtn me more now so hopefully that means he's missing me and ready to come home SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!

Brittany Rivers said...

I just realized you left me a comment...Thanks!!! I know it's been sooo long since I've seen you, maybe at heritage many moons ago or something ;) Anyway...hope you're doing GREAT!!

-brittany