Monday, August 18, 2008

The newest addition to the Bolen house



Ok, I told you we always replace our dogs when they pass on to doggy heaven. So we did just that when our beloved furman was hit by a car. We recently added Lola to our family. She is a 2 and a half month old boxer. Such a doll! So far she has been sleeping with Heather. Hahaha. That won't last long once she starts getting bigger. Anyway, we love her!



Also, I started school today, Monday the 25th. Whew, it's going to be a tough semester. Chem and Physiology.....and an aerobics class that I found out is pretty intense. I guess I should lose some weight tho!!

2 comments:

Andrew Dillon said...

Cute puppy :) Not as cute as my dog Sam, but a close third. :-p jk.. puppies are so much fun. Hopefully she's not tearin everything up!

Tarrah Misu said...

Your puppy is to cute!! Love her name too!