Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just about time for a change

This past Tuesday night we had a really bad thunder storm. My dog, Furmin, is totally freaked out by thunder and some how managed to wriggle out of our back yard. We haven't seen him since. After putting up signs in the neighborhood we have been getting calls from people saying a brindle boxer was hit early Wednesday morning off the main road by our house. I am very saddened by the loss of our beloved dog. I think I may be posting pics of a new puppy on here soon bcus we always replace our doggies when they pass.

But on a more cheery note, i put some new photos of our past putt putt experience. Enjoy!







Playing a lil putt putt...........
Sean ditched the bat after a while and just let the ball hit him.....he said he had always wanted to try it.....odd.

This is Sean and Jeff (and Kendrea's) profiles...I guess if you didn't know them you wouldn't know who was who!

1 comment:

Whitney Ward said...

MEGAN! I feel so bad for you! And your dog! That is TERRIBLE! Seriously! Poor lil' brudder! =) Hope you're doing good girl! Maybe I'll see you at Peak?