Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MY BRAIN HUTRS!!!



Ok so I am only in like week 3 of school, but I'm already starting to feel the "pain". Chem is goin really well. I've had one exam and got a B. That's good for me and math/science. Now Physiology may be a different story. I am trying to understand/make sense of cell membrane physiology and lipid solubility and all this stuff about negative and positive feedback in a body.....I can't help but feel like a total loser tho bcus I just feel so lost. It doesn't help that I am such a horrible test taker, and my studying usually doesn't stick in my head. Any one out there have any suggestions on how to study/prepare for a test?? I am open to suggestions!!!!

1 comment:

Amyan said...

Hey girlie...I feel ya! lol...
I've taken a couple of learning ceminars and there's a lot in the materials that they gave me about studying and preparing for a test. I'll bring the binder for you tomorrow night and you can look through it. It's really good stuff. Talk to you later girlie!