Thursday, February 3, 2011

Time to catch up


I'm told that the groundhog popped out of his hole this week and saw his shadow, so thankfully we should have an early spring. I truly enjoy the winter months, the festivities and the time spent among family, the cold weather gets to me though. A plus about spring, is that it will make it seem closer to my graduation! I'm ecstatic about graduating! I cannot wait to take those board exams and get licensed. Loogies, mucous, and boogers look out because I'm coming for you with my 8 fr. catheter. Okay so that isn't all I will be doing.......I fully intend to be working in ER and ICU as often as possible. I will still be going after those boogers and such, but I will be working with ventilators and traumas and it's such an adrenaline rush. Enough about that though. In other recent news, my long time friend and faithful companion , my 1998 Honda Accord EX coupe has died. I have mixed feelings about this as it means I have to buy another car. Any suggestions? I need longevity and gas efficiency. I intended on driving that car for another year or so considering it's paid
off, but life never let's me plan ahead. Isn't that just how life is though? I will be meeting with you all again soon!




Cute as a button!




Goodbye friend........sniff, sniff




I can't get enough of my nieces!








Who said you need hair to be happy and adorable?




Who cares if there is gift wrap on your head? You can still be one if the cutest babies ever!




Our front yard after a winter storm. One of the reasons I'm glad spring is on it's way.




Random sketch I did.......




.......another sketch.........




........okay you know it's another sketch..........




I actually enjoy drawing if I have time.







The iPhone makes it way to easy to draw. I have no doubt I could reproduce these sketches with a blank sheet of paper and a pencil though.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: