Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's time for a new year!

I can't believe christmas has come and gone! At 28 years of age the holidays just aren't what they used to be. They are still a wonderful time to spend with family though. This christmas, my mom, dad, Sean, and I drove down to Bakersfield on Thursday evening to my grandpas house. We spent 3 days visiting with him an the rest if the family. It was our first Christmas without grandma, and it just wasn't the same. We missed you grandma. I know you are in a better place, and it doesn't even hold a candle to the excitement if Christmas day. It's a new year now, and many many new things are going to happen in the newest Neufeld family. I'm so excited to see what 2011 holds!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!

Here are a few pics of our holiday.....as you can see we mostly sat around and ate.



























Location:Durham,United States

No comments: