Friday, December 3, 2010

Well, I have definitely been a slacker in the blogger world. What do you people expect???? I'm a full time student, work part time, and I am also a wife. My life is quite complicated. Haha. I love it though and wouldn't change it for anything! Love my husband and my family and my future career and just want to let
It be known; I love my church and my pastor and his family! I was blessed this thanksgiving to have the majority of my family in town. We had a great time. I'm graduating in may!!!! Where did the time go?? I can't believe it's almost over, YES! Here are a few random pictures of life currently, enjoy!


























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Manatee Cir,Magalia,United States

1 comment:

Heather Nicole said...

Omg, I look like Dad in that pic. I thought we looked like Mom and Lisa looked like Dad(?) What is happening to me???? I miss Emme & Lola! ( And Lucy but she doesn't have her pic up here)