Monday, March 7, 2011

Ummm......what now?

I visit the blogs of various individuals often, and I find myself somewhat disappointed when they haven't been updated since my last visit. I live to skim through the pictures, read the entries, and catch up on people I haven't seen in a while, or don't even know for that matter. And then I realize that maybe other people feel the same way about my blog!! Im really not too intriguing. My life is somewhat boring and almost embarrassing. Nevertheless, I do have some faithful blog followers who may be interested in my boring life. An so, I present to you, little known ( or maybe widely known) facts about MEGAN! And then I will just throw in a few pictures because a blog without photos is boring.

*I am very very terrified of spiders

*I have a small birthmark on my hand that looks like it belongs on a map.

*I'm graduating in May as a respiratory therapist

*I DO NOT tan at all

*My hair has always been very red but has recently began changing.......and I have developed GREY HAIR! Only like 3. Whew!

*On the 21st of this month I will have been married 2 whole years

*I wear a size 8 1/2 shoe

*I would like to some day take a long road trip and visit all the states.

*I have no favorite food, I like it all except SUSHI! Yuk!

*I'm beginning to realize at this point in posting that I'm not interesting enough (even to myself) to go on. I'm just going to post a few random pictures and quit illustrating how dull I am.




My handsome hubby and I on a Sunday night.


Gentry Paul Morton being himself while wearing my glasses.



A photo that would have been nice if Sean didn't look away right as the picture was taken.




Health fair at Chico mall. A few of us volunteered to do pulmonary function testing. I am proud to say mine was great.



Advanced cardiac life support, yes, I am certified ; )



I have no words except "creepy". This lovely oddity was used for our training. It was somewhat unsettling since he has no legs or arms.



I attempted tot trick Sean into believing I wanted to buy this car........

I love Jesus

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Wycliff Way,Magalia,United States

No comments: