Thursday, October 23, 2008


Ok, so my family just went to Disney Land for a couple of days last weekend. I have a lot of pics I am going to post but for now I just have this one. You will notice Sean is not in this pic, bcus he is chicken! Hahah!! I know how annoying this can be but let me name every one circled in green. From left to right back row: Darren, Poppy, Drew(you cant see her head she is so tiny but not scared like some people), Candace, my Grandpa Kenny, Uncle Ryan, Muah. 2nd row left to right: Dad, Mom, Nic, Lisa. 1st row left to right: Tyler, Heather, Alyssa, and Jenn. If you haven't gone on this ride, do so immediately!!! It's so fun.
SOME OF ENGAGEMENT PICS ARE POSTED ON DENISE'S BLOG!!!!
http://deniseneufeld.blogspot.com/ CHECK IT OUT, THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

3 comments:

Amyan said...

OOO Megan! Who's the cute hunk-a guy you rode the ride with...ha ha JOKING... Looks like y'all had fun!

Kendrea Farias Neufeld said...

UR ENGAGE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE!!!!

Kevin Timothy Evans said...

Hey megan i like your blog. Im still in shock that you and sean are getting married!
Kevin
P.s. Check out my newly forming blog koolears94.blogspot.com