Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Bolen family and the "New" Neufeld family went on a short road trip to Bakersfield April 18th. My cousin Lauren and her beau got married! March, April, May, and June are all wedding months I guess! We have one to attend in each month. Our trip was good, we left Friday around 4pm, and got to our hotel around midnight. Saturday we got up and went to breakfast with my grandparents, it's kind of tradition i guess. Then we headed over to the mall where we ran into several members of my family and friends from the Bakersfield church. Sean just loved meeting a ton of people (he hated it)! Unfortunately for him though, my extended family is so big! and he has only met about a fourth of them. Hahahah. Plus, everyone from my old church wanted to meet him. One of my Aunts remarked (in front of Sean) that I had caught me a looker, and she wondered if I would trade her....lol. She and her husband are in their 60's, I declined. Sean was embarrassed, but soooo many of the people he was forced to meet made comments about how handsome he is. Hahah. It was entertaining!!! Anyway, here are a few pics.


Maddy and Kristin
Sean, Karter, Kenson
One of Dana's new babies!!!!!



Sean, picking his nose on the way home


Grandma and I at the reception





Kristin and I





Lauren and Philip's wedding


My long lost friend Rocio, we got into so much trouble in high school. I literally had not seen her since like 2001! It was a laughter filled reunion (All we ever really did was laugh and get into trouble).






2 comments:

Rustyn and Lisa Sorah said...

Sounds like it was fun! Wish I coulda went too....That's crazy you saw Rocio, it's been a long time huh?!

Tredway Tales said...

Looks like it was a nice wedding. You should have stopped by on your way. You know where we live. We need to get together sometime, but we are not driving back to CHICO for a while. That was a way looooooooooog drive, especially with Chloe. Keep in touch.

Josh, KK and Chloe